OPEN MORNING 13 October
Thank you for your interest in our forthcoming School Open Morning.
During the course of the morning, you will have the opportunity to tour our spectacular school site with our enthusiastic Year 5 pupils guides, meet our staff, including our Head, and ask any questions you may have. You will also get a taste of our legendary Open Morning catering!
There are many reasons why Beechwood has long been, and continues to be a popular choice for parents looking for a prep school in this area, namely:
- We are proudly co-educational; there are many arguments pitching single sex schools against co-educational schools, and we are firmly of the belief that at prep school age, co-education has far more advantages – not least, enabling brothers and sisters to attend the same school;
- We are proudly independent; we are not associated with any particular senior school, and our pupils leave us at 11+ and 13+ to move onto a wide range of local and national day and boarding schools;
- We offer wraparound care, holiday camps and a network of school buses (and flexible boarding options from Year 5, to make life just that little bit easier for busy families;
- Pupils at Beechwood enjoy their education in a stunning setting, surrounded by park and woodland, and with some fantastic facilities for sport, the arts and technology;
- We offer a balanced, challenging and creative curriculum, ensuring that our oldest pupils leave us with the academic, co-curricular and personal skills needed to succeed at senior school;
- Prospective parents visiting the School always comment on our pupils, who are the very best ambassadors for our School; Beechwood pupils are confident, creative, curious and charming, and we are incredibly proud of them all!