This week in Woodlands
Moving, Ducklings and Forest Adventures….
Another week passes and we have enjoyed so many exciting experiences over the last seven days since I last wrote to you.
Please have a flick through the photos below and see:
- Woodlanders balancing on a tractor tyre and rolling a car tyre;
- Little red people in a wet forest learning about Spring time;
- Both excited and nervous faces anticipating the emergence of our ducklings, and then on Thursday morning, the children arrived to find four beautiful little yellow duckings;
- Woodlanders eating egg mayonnaise sandwiches that they have made themselves.
Every day in Woodlands offers your children an exciting, varied and fun routine where they learn and grow in knowledge and confidence.
Heads up for next week:
- Do enter our Easter Raffle – Check out your classes name board at drop off and collection;
- More duckling adventures await your children;
- Cooking and craft focused on Spring and Easter time.
Enjoy your weekend!